Sunday, January 15, 2012

Emril

It's super cold out today... something like 20 degrees American and it's already 1 in the afternoon. Won't be leaving 703 Sackett today, that's for sure. Last night I dreamt that a panther was on the loose at an amalgam of every corporate job I've ever had. It crashed through a plate glass window and was on me and some how, knowing it was a dream, I knew I could summon the strength to defeat it. Once that happened I was entered into the world of professional fighting. Things got messy with my management, and two corporate fat cats fought over the right to represent me. I chose one of their wives as she seemed to have my best interest at heart. Back on point, we're making chili this afternoon, Emril style. No, we're not going to engage in his trademark domestic violence, we'll simply be borrowing some ideas from one of his recipes. Come over if you want some.

No comments: